All Photos are by Moyan Brenn on Flickr
The 1st International Conference on IoT in Urban Space (Urb-IoT 2014)
In-cooperation with ACM SIGAPP, SIGCHI, and SIGSPATIAL, and Technically Co-Sponsored by IEEE ComSoC IoT TC
October 27-28, 2014, Rome, Italy
- Citizen Awareness and Engagement: Methods and studies for citizen involvement through participatory sensing or crowd-sourcing for urban tasks, as well as behavioural change of the citizen through awareness.
- Urban Analytics: Understanding the massive digital traces created by IoT in the urban landscape through big data analytics.
- IoT Applications and Services in Urban Context: Urban technologies and applications that challenge the state of the art and benefit citizens, decision and policy makers, and urban planners.
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organization devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT and will be co-located with the IOT360 Summit;
- Participation in this event will give attendees the unique opportunity to be exposed to all technical scientific aspects of IoT related topic areas at co-located conferences, as well as be able to have full access to the IoT market place and business aspects in practice at the IOT 360 Summit.
All accepted papers will be published by ACM and will be included in the ACM Digital Library.
Best papers will be invited to publish in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Ambient Systems and EAI Endorsed Transactions on Ubiquitous Environments.